Click the above to open the form.
Jesus told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. (Luke 10:2)
God continues to bless Bethel and its ministries well beyond our hopes and dreams. Bethel has been faithful in prayerfully seeking God’s will for the election of church officers and God has answered those petitions by providing Bethel with a long legacy of faithful elders and deacons. We need your prayers again this year! Our hope is that the entire congregation will respond by praying for the discernment of God’s will as He identifies those He has chosen to serve as the new class of Bethel leaders. Please submit the names of those that God places on your heart and pray that they might hear His call to exercise their gifts. For those of you that God calls this year, please prayerfully consider serving.
In Christ’s Name,
2014 Officer Nominating Committee
CONGREGATION RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION FOR THE POSITIONS OF ELDER and DEACON
• Each active member of the Congregation may recommend three (3) people for each position.
• These recommendations shall not be counted as votes, nor tallied, and are intended to establish a list of candidates for further consideration by the Nominating Committee.
• The current Nominating Committee shall consider the recommendations from the Congregation, shall nominate a slate of candidates, and shall present a final slate for election by the Congregation at a meeting of the Congregation in the Fall.
• Current active elders and deacons are not eligible.
• A person may be recommended for consideration for more than one position, but may only serve in one of the positions.
• Forms must be returned to the church office by August 24, 2014